2005-01-22

Smoke Signals

On the subject of truth and trueness, I highly recommend watching this film. (Some of us will be able to do this more quickly than others, if they haven't already done so.) I like the film so much that I find myself sliding into its prevalent accent (which, by the way, has a melody that reminds us of scottish. What do the experts say?) quite often. Don't give up if you think it seems goofy in the beginning, because it isn't.

The dogs have calmed down somewhat, hopefully not because we screwed up yesterday and let them out together for a half an hour before realizing our mistake. Oh well. They looked happy.

3 Comments:

Blogger br@nd0n said...

Smoke Signals is definitely one of my favorite films, and I haven't seen it in quite some time...I'm thinking I might have to pull it out and watch it sometime soon. So I was just doing the whole random blog thing and came across this, thought it appropriate to comment

6:50 PM, January 22, 2005  
Blogger Sam said...

We haven't watched it yet. But then, we've had Donnie Darko for about 6 months and haven't watched that yet either.

I'll just shuffle my feet and look sheepish, shall I?

12:03 PM, January 24, 2005  
Blogger Jeanne said...

You should indeed.

12:48 PM, January 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home