2005-01-31

About time to give myself a good talking to

Hey! Me! Come here! Yes, right here. To this blog. My blog. I can try writing something where I belong for a change, can't I? I mean, who do I think I am, exactly? Roaming the internet, cluttering comment pages, imposing on the hospitality of others and elaborating on or challenging their ideas whether they like it or not? And it's not exactly sweet nothings I whisper, either. Talk about know-it-all, demanding, depressing nothings. I mean, LIGHTEN UP. Hey! Take my hands off those keys! I'd appreciate it if I'd at least look like I was taking this seriously. And what makes me think they're interested in what I have to say? They have minds and lives of their own, and they were doing quite well before I came along. Boring? I think it's boring on my own blog? Lonely? Well, well, well. Who's fault is that? Write something interesting for a change, I mean, really interesting, and if that doesn't help, then I'll feel sorry for me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Greg Garvin said...

I can never fall asleep or be funny (among other things) when I *try* to do either. You wrote something about that many moons ago if I recall correctly ...

6:10 PM, January 31, 2005  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Sugar coated pills. Take them if you're ailing.

6:15 PM, January 31, 2005  
Blogger Joe said...

Nothing wrong with roaming the internet commenting on other's blogs. Of course, i kind of have to say that given the fact that I'm doing exactly that at the moment. Cute entry and nice blog.

6:21 PM, January 31, 2005  
Blogger Jeanne said...

I have always relied on the kindness of strangers.

10:07 PM, January 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home