2005-02-09

Changes

I've always hated, with few exceptions, songs about music. I hate it when people in books say, "this is just like in a book". Yet here I am, talking about my blog on my blog. I will keep it short.

I've changed the name. I think the Interesting name, though interesting, was stoopid. Also, the word blog was in there. I would never say blue jean pants, or table furniture. I have allowed, even encouraged, this black and square space to metamorphisize into a wilder spirit with an ever so much more evocative name. The black of my pages now spreads out towards infinity. It is not confined. It slices rather than pounds.

I am no longer kept captive by the need to be of interest. I am merely perching here, and at any moment I may swoop off the page and alight elsewhere.

I am free.

2 Comments:

Blogger la fille du fromage said...

it is an ever-expanding circular universe and i enjoy it. well, i suppose its spherical.

7:21 PM, February 09, 2005  
Blogger The Ichthyophile said...

interesting blog. found you through greg's foolish consistency.

feel free to stop by and comment on mine http://riverrat338.tblog.com

5:43 AM, February 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home