2005-02-05

More specifically

No, just not lying is not good enough. Saying something true and saying the true thing that should be said are two entirely different things. I believe that there is something that should be said (or seen) in each particular situation. There are a good number of people I can't talk to at all because I'm not willing to say the thing that I need to say to them. It's always there on the tip of my tongue, making all other conversation impossible. Maybe that's like dragging my heels, and slowing down a process that I should be a part of but am too cautious (or cowardly) to initiate. Each thing that needs to happen is waiting where it left off. If this is true (and to me it seems so), then it's very encouraging. It is never too late. Alright, never is a pretty strong word. There may be points on the way to destruction that cannot be crossed without permanent damage, but I hope not.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

I think you worry too much. About all sorts of things.

1:00 PM, February 07, 2005  
Blogger Jeanne said...

I am prone to agree.

1:17 PM, February 07, 2005  
Blogger Greg Garvin said...

That flaw of your is why I see your comments as so relevant.

1:01 AM, February 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home