2005-02-06

Interactivity

Some blogs have maps. Colourful maps of the world, with bright red dots on them to represent visits. At a glance, any one of us can see how many people have meandered across a particular little spot on the internet, and from whence they came.

Do you see one here? No? Not even a very small one?

No. On my blog, you must divulge your presence if I'm to know of it.

This is on purpose. I do know where to get those little maps. I could probably even figure out how to fasten one on here. I don't want to. One of the wonderful things about internet is its anonymity.

But....

I am inordinately curious to know how many people there are who do end up here. I can't find out on my own. It is all up to you.

Make a little passing mark.
Do it, if you like, anonymously.

I will be inordinately grateful.

2 Comments:

Blogger la fille du fromage said...

i almost entitled my blog "obiter dictum". seems appropriate to mention that at this juncture. naturally, my fecal instincts took over and banal annals won out. lifes lesson number 73: fecal matter always triumphs

3:54 AM, February 07, 2005  
Blogger Allison said...

Popping in like an elementary particle. We're out here!

4:20 AM, February 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home